The Integrated Care Communities of Practice (CoP) provide an opportunity to bring together general practice, community health services, hospitals, council services, allied health services, community pharmacies, social services, social groups and others with a view to improving awareness and connectivity between local services.
The main aims of the CoPs are to:
- Support relationship building across the sectors in local areas,
- Promote local service awareness,
- Promote connectivity and communication,
- Share ideas for patient centred care in the region, and
- Promote the development of collaborative approaches to care together
CoP events cover various topics and often feature guest speakers and panels of local services for each region. The CoPs include facilitated discussion and optional networking at the end.
Currently there are Integrated Care Communities of Practice in the below areas. If you work in health and social services in any of these areas please join in