Social Isolation and Social Prescribing Webinar Series
A series of online lunchtime webinars which focus on social isolation and social prescribing are scheduled for:
- Webinar 11: Tuesday 12 September 2023 12:00-1:00pm. See program and register here
- Webinar 10: Tuesday 21 March 2023 12:00-1:00pm. See program here.
- Webinar 9:Tuesday 11 October 2022 12:00-1:00pm. See program here.
- Webinar 8: Tuesday 9 August 2022 12.00-1.00pm. See program here.
- Webinar 7: Tuesday 3 May 2022 12.00-1.15pm. See program here.
- Webinar 6: Wednesday 13 October 2021 12pm-1.15pm. See program here.
- Webinar 5: Wednesday 11 August 2021, 12pm-1pm. See program here.
- Webinar 4: Wednesday 19 May 2021, 12pm-1pm: See program here.
- Webinar 3: Thursday 18 February 2021, 12pm-1pm: See program here.
- Webinar 2: Thursday 26 November 2020,12pm-1pm: See program here
- Webinar 1: Thursday 29 October 2020, 12pm-1pm: See program here
These will include a mix of research, learnings from trials and services that have been implemented, provide an opportunity to collate what is being done across Victoria; and are open to all healthcare and social care sectors, researchers and policy makers. The seminars provide a great opportunity to hear and liaise with others working or interested in this area.
Co-hosted by Australian Disease Management Association, Bolton Clarke Research Institute, Melbourne Academic Centre for Health, Monash Partners and the Western Alliance.
Navigating the Health System Webinars
A series of online lunchtime webinars which focus on navigating the health system are scheduled for:
- Wednesday 15th September 2021 12pm-1.15pm: See flyer here.
- Wednesday 29th September 2021 12pm-1.15pm: See flyer here.
Navigating Health Panel and Discussion Virtual Forum
- Monday 19th June 2023 12pm-1pm. See flyer and register here
- Monday 3rd April 2023 12pm-1pm. See flyer and register here
- Monday 6th February 2023 12pm-1pm. See flyer and register here
- Monday 5 December 2022 12pm-1pm. Please register here and see flyer here
- Monday 3 October 2022 12pm-1.15pm. See flyer here
- Monday 1 August 2022 12pm-1.15pm. See flyer here
- Monday 6th June 2022 12pm-1pm: see flyer here
Chronic Disease Webinars
- Wednesday 24 November 2021. Navigating the challenges of managing persons with diabetes who have cognitive impairment and the importance of social connections. See flyer here.
Dementia Series- Residential Aged Care Communiqué: Balancing Risk and Duty of Care
- 12:30-1:30pm Wednesday 14 September 2022: ‘Go away and leave me alone!’ What do I do when a resident with dementia refuses to eat?
- 1:00-2:00pm Wednesday 19 October 2022: ‘But the resident didn’t say he was sick…’ What should I do about an unwell resident with dementia? Register here
- 1:00-2:00pm Wednesday 16 November 2022: ‘Let me eat what I want!’ What can I do when a resident with dementia eats in a risky way? Register here
Other Social Prescribing Webinars:
- Thriving Communities: Babies, CYP and Social Prescribing: UK National Academy for Social Prescribing 8 December 2021
- Social Prescribing Student Webinar – AU/UK Social Prescribing Champions Scheme 10 March 2021. Details here.
ADMA National Conferences:
The inaugural National ADMA Conference was held in 2004. Presentations from the ADMA National conferences are available to Conference Delegates only and are password protected. Contact ADMA for a username and password. For conference presentations prior to 2018 please contact ADMA.
2017 National Conference
Integrated Care: Healthy Child to Healthy Ageing
2016 National Conference
Person Centred Healthcare: Achievements & Challenges
2015 National Conference
Count me in: Partnerships in chronic care
2014 National Conference
CDM the 2020 Vision: Managing the Rising Tide of Chronic Conditions
2013 – CDM: Innovation, Adaptation & Evolution
2012 – Working Towards Integrated Disease Management
2011 – Partnerships for Chronic Care: Patients, Services, Policies
2010 – Chronic Disease Management and the Future of the Australian Health System
2009 – Working Together to Bridge the Gaps in Disease Management
2008 – Evaluating Disease Management!
2007 – Disease Management: Is it worth it?
2006 – Evidence-based Disease Management in the 21st Century
2005 – Disease Management 2005 and Ambulatory Care 2005
2004 – Disease Management 2004 and Enabling Technologies in Ambulatory Care
The inaugural Population Health and Prevention Seminar was held in 2013. Presentations from the ADMA seminars are available to Delegates. Contact ADMA for a username and password. For seminar presentations prior to 2019 please contact ADMA.
2018 Prevention of Chronic Diseases Forum
2017 Primary & Secondary Prevention of Chronic Disease
2016 Evidence Based Primary and Secondary Prevention of Chronic Disease
2015 Primary and Secondary Prevention of Chronic Disease
2014 Primary and Secondary Prevention of Chronic Disease
2013 Seminar: Primary & Secondary Prevention of Chronic Disease: Emerging Evidence