The Victorian Integrated Care Model
The Victorian Integrated Care Model (VICM) aims to improve the experiences of care and outcomes for patients with complex and chronic conditions through increased collaboration by health care providers at the local level.
Key features of the Victorian Integrated Care Model include:
- using linked data to identify and analyse patient care pathways
- building relationships between the health services, the PHN, and Health Care Homes
- ensuring relevant information is shared between health services, the PHN, and Health Care Homes GPs
- enhancing digital health capability of participating health services
- project managers leading and supporting change management at health services.