Reports, Resources, Articles, Services
- Developing A Systems Approach to enable Patient Navigation
- Australian Health services: too complex to navigate. A review of the national reviews of Australia’s health service.Calder, R. Dunkin R; Rochford C; Nichols T, 2019. Australian Health Policy Collaboration Australian Health services: too complex to navigate. A review of the national reviews of Australia’s health service
- 50 Things they don’t tell you about being a patient. Australian Medical Students Association.Panacea Volume 55 – Issue 1.
- #BeHealthAware health literacy portal. Consumers Health Forum.
- NDIS Provider Toolkit revised navigation toolkit
- How digital records can transform life for a child with progound health needs. Bunker, D. King, M. Health Voices. Journal of the Consumers Health Forum of Australia.
- Project Report: The Jack Brockhoff Foundation Churchill Fellowship to determine the feasibility of implementing a volunteer model of patient navigators in cancer care. Geraldine McDonald
- Optimal Care Pathways: Cancer Council Victoria
- Dementia Australia: Dementia Care Navigator
- Conference Paper: A. Clark and J. Lewis, “The challenges in developing a seamless model of aged and disability community care in Australia within a mixed economy of service providers,” 2012 IEEE Conference on Technology and Society in Asia (T&SA), 2012, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/TSAsia.2012.6397982.
- COTA for older Australians: Aged Care Navigators
- The Right Place
- Short video showing how a community is both explaining and promoting The Right Place in their community
- Victoria DOH Care Coordination
- enliven Primary Care Partnerships Bicultural Workers and COVID
- Qld Health Nurse Navigators