The Navigation Network is for all consumers, healthcare and social care workers, volunteers, researchers, policy advisors and others interested in sharing or gaining knowledge, resources and experience in the area of navigation of the health system.
The Network aims to provide an opportunity to:
- share practical experience,
- share research,
- support research and evaluation,
- share learnings from trials and services that have been implemented,
- collate what is being done across Australia,
- support patient navigation.
If you would like to join the network please email here